FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Freddie Award Voting is Underway -- Are They Mad????
Old Feb 11, 2005, 8:29 am
MileKing
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by UAwatcher
While awards are nice, the only things that REALLY count is the P/L statement - CO is still beating all of the other U.S. legacies, so it's still #1 by the most important measure of success.
Could care less about CO's P/L statement. Not a shareholder and no longer a customer. Only thing that would get me back on a CO plane, short of my employer forcing me to fly them, is a more competitive frequent flyer program, including much better award availability. Voting CO a Freddie for anything would be ridiculous. NonePass is simply not competitive and NW has a better website.

With regard to actually voting for the Freddie's, I haven't decided if I will cast a ballot this year. The process has been corrupted in the past by InsiderFlyer's dismissal of legitimate votes which were intended to send a message to CO, and because of this I believe the "integrity" of the vote is still an issue. If I do vote, it won't be for CO.