FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - RA referral value
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2005, 10:01 am
Dino2020

Programs: Platinum Royal Ambassador,GC Elite,HH Gold,DC Gold,*A Gold
Originally Posted by RJB
The only benefit to taking points or miles is that you might get a bit more for it, depending on how you value them. Most road warriors have an excess of the former but are not always the best paid people in the world. They may also not be so keen to explain to their partner why they've blown a few £100 on something intangible!

Decisions, decisions ....
I know, its a tough one as I have made my plans for this year, USA with BMI in business and a couple of reward flights around Europe and have some certs for airport upgrades for them.

Also I was thinking whats stopping any one using the referral form to referr them selves when there RA status expires, new members and if you renew you get the referral form, keep it till the the membership expires and just renew your self, and do this each year.

I even if I do have to requalify, the agents said you dont have to, but if you do, I will have enough this year to make sure I requalify if I have too, so I figure I can let this cert go, and just try the above method if they dont allow I will just referr Mrs Dino so one of us is always plat RA