FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who we all are
Thread: Who we all are
View Single Post
Old Dec 16, 1998, 9:26 am
MileageAddict
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

My name is David, I'm 34 years old and I live in the Cascade foothills about 30 minutes east of Seattle with my wife, 8 month old boy and two cats.

I work as a senior sales consultant for a company that provides network services to large corporations all around the US with a concentration on the western states. I have been doing electronic/computer sales for 12 years now and am burned out. I want to get more involved with marketing or promotional activities outside of the computer industry; perhaps with a focus in the travel or aviation industry but definetly with something more "fun" than computers. As I am not a geek-minded person, I find computers to be a dull topic after a few minutes. I'm actually very serious about this and have hired the services of an excellent career counselor to assist me in this transition.

In my free time, I enjoy skiing and have three ski resorts withing 30 miles of my home. My wife and I go hiking in the Cascades in nicer weather. I also like to read mystery and adventure novels and consume 3 or 4 books a month. Lately, I'd say I've been spending a lot of time simply being a piece of climbing furniture for my son who has just learned how to crawl and stand.