FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premier
Thread: Premier
View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2005, 8:59 pm
Jimmie76
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by bagold
I actually thought that they got rid of this criteria. They used to give it to people who controlled huge travel budgets for companies but they decided to cancel that criteria. Now it is only for true VIPs. Merry still around to confirm this?
My family know two, both are more my parents age, one is a BA VIP for reasons unbeknownst to me, the other is a company CEO. When asked he said they probably did spend over £1 million with BA per annum. He even fished out the card without being asked, so I could have a look. Was very impressed with that, but I got disaproving looks from my Dad who isn't one.

This was about 2 years ago so the policy might have changed in the meantime. I know Kylie is one, and I did know of another celeb who has got one, memory ain't what it was. I found out about Ms Minogue through an FA in Club who had the pleasure of her & boyfriends company in First one flight.

You can see the card in minature Premier Card which would appear when you logged in to BA.com if you had one.