FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Allegris start on MUC-YVR & YYZ in May, more destinations in Q3/24
Old May 14, 2024, 6:05 pm
tng11

I was on LH495 YYZ-MUC May 13th. I was able to book it via Aeroplan T-14 as YYZ-MUC-SIN (but YYZ-MUC was not showing availability by itself). When I selected seats I only had the option of the standard aisles or the “throne” middles. At OLCI nothing changed. When I asked at the airport, I was able to move to one of the privacy seats - 5A.

While it is an improvement over outdated LH J, not sure what the hype really is about. It didn’t necessarily feel more spacious than a traditional herringbone layout - and I’d have hated the aisle seats which seemed to really have a lack of surfaces. Not a fan of the lack of consistency in the product and having to roll the dice on all the seat types. The technology is nice and new - but lots of people were having problems with the seat controls.

Unfortunately we had to turn back about 2.5h in due to a technical issue. LH then basically left the whole plane of passengers waiting for hotel vouchers with none actually being handed out. I believe D-AIXT is now still stuck in YYZ!