FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA fleet: confirmed information on aircraft deliveries, refurbishment and retirements
Old May 7, 2024, 11:48 am
IFlyPlanes

Programs: Lufthansa Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by E_2007
Good point.If 5 A320 Neos and and another A321neo join BA fleet this summer, I believe that the ex easyjet aircraft TTOB and TTOE will move to LGW just like MIDO and MEDK have.I also strongly believe that BA will get rid of MIDS and MIDT soon especially with the appallingly state the cabin is.I also think that BA will get rid of a few Ex bmi A319s this year.Hopefully BA will also introduce their new A320 Neos to their T3 based routes like BUD,OTP,PRG,VIE,OSL…
As far as I know, the G-TTOx aircraft are the same as the G-EUUx aircraft and thus would probably stay in a similar place that the G-EUUx aircraft are
The ex-bmi A319s seem to be getting the new seats as well as being the newest A319s that BA have which means it doesn't make much sense to get rid of them.

With the age of G-MIDS and G-MIDT, only fate will tell what happens to them....

A320neos were previously based at Terminal 3 (to my knowledge) but after the pandemic this hasn't been happening anymore - as more of the type gets delivered I would assume this change would happen.