FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties (master thread)
Old May 6, 2024, 6:07 pm
Xelodia

Oak Brook Hills Resort text info before check in.

I'm on my phone and not sure this is the proper place for this but I'm sure someone will help me out and correct me if needed.

Checking in to the Oak Brook Hills Resort tomorrow and they sent this text today.

Good morning. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort, we see your upcoming reservation arriving on May 7th. Our Executive Lounge is open everyday for breakfast from 6:30am to 9:30am, and Monday through Thursday from 5pm to 7pm for our Evening Reception. If you have more than one reservation, please note that only one room will get access to the lounge for you and one additional guest. Please note that also, the $15 food and beverage credit is no longer applied here. We do offer daily housekeeping service, if you would like to opt out of receiving daily service, please let us know and we will make note in your reservation. We look forward to welcoming you to our resort. -Amber