FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Long haul in-flight catering 2024 | Club World
Old May 6, 2024, 1:58 pm
NLB

The crew seemed to disappear immediately after dinner was cleared (though they'd had a very busy layover from the sound of all the gossip and chat that was going on in the galley!) I noticed the club kitchen was very sparse (3 options), not that I wanted anything so no problem.
So for breakfast, I was again asked "Can I get you anything for breakfast or do you just want to leave it?" despite having already asked to be woken for breakfast - I was awake by then anyway. I said yes please and was sighed "ok so what do you want?" So I had to grab the menu from my partner as we only had one between us, and quickly asked for some orange juice, fruit plate and the pancakes. Which was read back to me like "So you want the orange juice AND the fruit AND the pancakes?!" Was I meant to just choose one? Oops.
All three were plonked on my tray with a "there you go" and that was that. Partner had to ask for a coffee and then wait ages for it.

These were not stuffed pancakes, they were just layered over some VERY dried out fruit that may have once been peaches. All very dry and quite unpleasant.

Partner had the full breakfast which was also dry and overdone - leathery stiff bacon and eggs that were welded to the plate. All pretty disappointing tbh.
We also had issues with the IFE, the wi-fi and a lot of the seat controls failing during the flight but that's a different thread!