FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Same day change fee charged for Diamond - is this a known glitch?
Old May 4, 2024, 4:25 pm
chfenton

Same day change fee charged for Diamond - is this a known glitch?

Apologies if there is exiting thread(s) but searching on my phone in chrome was a disaster. In any event, did same day change on app, said fare difference was zero. Chose new seat on new flight then went to complete and got an error. And screen reverted to old flight boarding pass.

Tried again, noted the seat I tried to choose on new flight was no longer available. This time, mind you about 1 minute after the first attempt, it says 75 fare difference. Takes my credit card on file, all processes and I'm on new flight for 75 bucks in a different seat. I go back in about half four later and note my original chosen seat for new flight is back to being available. I open receipt and see 0 for fare difference and 75 service fee? Is this an error for Diamonds? Does it make a difference that the only seats available when I did the change were bulkhead ( both the first unsuccessful attempt and the seat I ultimately got on new flight).