FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA American Express companion voucher | master thread
Old May 2, 2024, 4:40 am
maisiedormouse

Programs: BAEC Blue, United MP member, Marriott Reward Silver member, IHG, KimptonKarma
first time voucher user

Hi my companion voucher is showing on my ba account and it is nearly time to book so hoping you guys can help me as it is my first time.

I want to book 2 club world returns EDI - SFO - EDI departing 25/4/2025 and returning 8/5/2025 so can i book the outbound leg on 5/5/2024 then add the inbound leg on 18/5/2024? I have done many dummy bookings lately and there always seems to availability when i do the two legs together. is it worth the risk of waiting the extra 2 weeks and just doing the booking together?
Is there any way round the seat reservation fees? Looking at upstairs on A380, which window seats have aisle access? 53A/K? 59A/K? hubbie would sit in aisle row, Row 14 E/F downstairs looks good for couple

If I changed my plan to visit San Diego on way home, can I change the return to be SAN - EDI? I would make separate arrangements for transfer from SF to SD.