FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - World Of Hyatt Improves Milestone Rewards, Guest Of Honor (From 1/1/2024)
Old May 1, 2024, 11:43 pm
Matt4200

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by avogadro

BTW, I'd suggest general skepticism of posts from Matt4200. He posts a lot and a lot of it is overconfident speculation. And when he's questioned he gets defensive so I don't plan to stick around for the aftermath of this one.
So I posted my own experience, I posted Hyatt’s policy directly from the T&C and offered information. My stay was different from OP’s and I provided context so of course it may not match up with OP.

To me if you quote the law to someone directly from the government’s website and they question it I think it’s fair to want to defend the source of the information.

In OP’s scenario it sounds like the GOH certificate was not correctly applied since the guest still has it in their account (based on my reading of OP’s post). It’s always better to be safe rather than sorry and to fully comply with Hyatt’s policies, especially in the wake of mass shutdowns and frozen accounts due to these new awards.