FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA flights no longer crediting promptly, if at all
Old May 1, 2024, 10:09 am
ghsbass0406

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Manc94
I'm currently waiting for an AA basic economy flight from DCA-LGA to credit from seven days ago!
Originally Posted by prof
I flew LAX-BOS return a few weeks ago on AA. The return leg credited right away; the outbound never did. I submitted a claim but over ten days on and still nothing.
Originally Posted by marconess
My trip in Feb didn't credit (3 out of 6 sectors did) and had to chase up.
Originally Posted by Cheapskate22
Yes incredibly annoying. I still have a return leg from January that didn’t credit. BA told me that I didn’t fly it (which of course I did) and then went silent on my response.
Originally Posted by OddJobMan
I’m in the middle of a US trip now, 3 flights so far all credited the next day
Originally Posted by H2L
Yep. 3 from AA last week and 2 from AY all credited next day for me. The one BA flight in the ticket took 4 days...
Thanks everyone for your posts. So it seems everyone's experiences are wildly different with no apparent rhyme or reason as to why some posted timely and others haven't. lol. The only thing I've noticed is outside of my one first class domestic flight that didn't post timely, every other posting that lagged was a Basic Economy flight. So maybe that's the culprit?