FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award ticket downgraded from business to economy on a schedule related change
Old Apr 30, 2024, 6:29 am
drsaab

I had the same thing happen, no info on app for the seats being changed to Economy. My flight is on TK airlines IAD to IST. Changed from late to earlier flight same day.

the CC response is this... First of all, we are sorry for the irregularity you have suffered.

We would like to inform you that changes made via the website are the responsibility of the passenger. Therefore, we are unable to fulfill your free of charge reissue request.

We can only process reissue requests in accordance with your ticket’s fare rules. Fare rules may vary depending on whether your ticket is in the flexible, limited or promotional class.
To avoid similar problems on future flights, we recommend you take careful notice of your ticket rights specified at reservation.

Any tips/help on who to contact now? I have not contacted the local sales office since all the reps said to fill out the CC form. What is the best method to proceed from here?