FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EU261 Claim rejected after confirming it would be paid - a new low!
Old Apr 26, 2024, 6:54 pm
Fabo.sk

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by xmarkymark
they eventually more-or-less called me a materialist and added:: "We consider this issue closed" 😀
well pardon me for asking the letter of the law be honored

Honestly MCOL is one thing I envy the Brits. I wish EU came together and gave us a Europe-wide small claims structure.

Originally Posted by red star
Am I the only one who is confused that LH was reportedly unable to accommodate the OP on FRA-EDI for 3 days in a row and left the OP stranded in EZE?
That... is strange to a point. I am leaning though more towards it being EZE-FRA that is unavailable, and the system is being stupid enough not to realize it's better to have pax in FRA being rerouted than EZE (I doubt many people here in the forum would disagree that LH IT is dumb enough to put such a system in place).
A more charitable... maybe... reading is, that there might have been a disruption on FRA-EDI and LH took the chance to have someone stuck in cheaper EZE over more expensive FRA before everyone who already is in Europe is dispersed.