FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt targeted offers (register by 06 Jun 2024 / 2nd batch 06 Jul 2024)
Old Apr 24, 2024, 8:54 am
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
On the very last one (Cat 1-4 after a 3-night stay), instead of the "ineligible" error page, the URL changed to something ending in "success.html" but the page was otherwise blank. Loading the original page was blank also. In a new incognito window, the original page reappeared, but entering my member number again resulted in the ineligible message (not the "you're already registered" message). I have two 3-night stays coming up anyway so I guess I'll see what happens, and if not, no biggie.

BTW one thing to note, for those going fishing: "... complete your qualifying activity within 90 days" and "Only Eligible Stays completed 90 days after registration (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion" so might not want to register right away.

Although, I didn't see anything about a deadline to register (unless I missed it somewhere?). Although^2, I don't imagine it's forever...