FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok to Newcastle with BA, No Economy from Doha
Old Apr 24, 2024, 2:26 am
scottishpoet

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by malct
Looking at the Premium, If it was for the full Journey i would defiantly go for it, but its just from Doha to Heathrow and your only getting more space and that's all , Regards Economy. sold out , I have looked on a number of dates and its just the same, i can get from A to B if i buy the premium, but not Economy.

Regards seat selection, I thought paying for Premium, it would give you seat selection, I fully understand paying for Economy doesn't give you seat selection
you can book the entire journey in economy on the QR website, the cheapest I can find on QR out 7th back 27th is £793,

You can credit avios and TP to BA exec club. If you want to do that, do not log in to your QR account when making the booking, add you BA number when prompted

BA economy plus is a ba economy fare that includes a checked bag

if you really want to book with BA and can't get what you want on their website then call them