FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frustration with Hilton Honors Fraud Dept
Old Apr 15, 2024, 8:14 pm
Kldeelight

Frustration with Hilton Honors Fraud Dept

I have been dealing with an issue since January with Hilton Honors fraud department saying my account was now an active because I owed an outstanding balance to hotel Signia in downtown San Jose, California. I’ve spoken with the reservations manager everything. It cleared up it is because I did not cancel a reservation in December. I forwarded the email to the reservations manager from the fraud department. He said he contacted them or would be in contact with them. The next thing I hear back from the fraud department is that they will be closing my account in 30 days if they do not hear back from the hotel. I have been a loyal customer for many years. I’ve never had any issues until this. Everything is cleared up with the hotel and the fraud department refuses to reach out to them in order to help me. They say they have not received confirmation from that hotel saying I do not owe an outstanding balance, which I find to be untrue. I’ve spoke with the reservations manager twice on the phone and over email. What can I do about this situation? Who can I call to actually speak to another human being in the fraud department or corresponding through email which never gets returned in a timely manner anyway, and is never resolved.