FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
View Single Post
Old Apr 10, 2024, 5:47 pm
1Aturnleft

TWA884 just to feedback that I submitted my GE application on 08APR and I received my conditional approval back on 10APR. I was then invited to select an appointment for enrollment interview which I've selected for MIA on my initial arrival date (multiple appointments available at 10 minute intervals throughout the day) which is located landside in an office opposite the Lufthansa check in on the departures level. The earliest appointment I could secure was later today so literally hours after having been conditionally approved. Although I've selected my appointment a good hour after scheduled arrival time at the beginning of May, the subsequent confirmation advises that the EoA interview will likely take place with a CBP official when I enter the USA which is whar I was hoping would be the case. All I need to show is my UK passport, drivers licence or a current utility bill showing my home address. So from my perspective this appears to be a far more positive experience than the one I was anticipating.

Last edited by 1Aturnleft; Apr 10, 2024 at 5:56 pm