FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accor properties in Avignon
View Single Post
Old Apr 8, 2024, 8:01 am
MajulahMadooba

Programs: KrisFlyer
Novotol Avignon Centre is wonderfully located as a base 250m from the regional train station, which in turn is beside the main bus station.

I e-mailed them that a couple of days before I checked in (but would transit through Avignon), I wanted to get off a train, leave my large suitcase with reception quickly, then run to catch a bus. They immediately replied this is no problem.

I e-mailed stating the rough time I would be arriving and requested that the specific shift be advised so I would not have to explain everything. They replied a message was left for the specific shift.

I walked off the train, walked into Novotel, and handed my suitcase to reception who said there was in fact a message left about this. I ran off and caught the bus with 5 minutes to spare.

(The specific person concerned was P. M.[edited to protect privacy] from the morning shift, who asked me if I would catch her shift or if she should brief the next person.)

Novotel also e-mailed they received a package for me and would put it in my room on my day of check in.

It was so efficient I forgot to use the toilet while there.

I wanted to get down on my knees, raise my arms towards the heavens, and sing alleluia.

A European Accor property that operates at APAC responsiveness, it’s actually possible!!!

Last edited by starflyergold; Apr 9, 2024 at 12:05 am Reason: staff name edited to protect privacy