FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)
Old Apr 6, 2024, 6:33 pm
Dr Jabadski

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Originally Posted by fullnelson3
… Military/Veteran rate. …
Could also legitimately try “FEDROOMS” Special Offer code and/or "81538" (Fedrooms) Corporate code. Interesting that although the 2 would seem to be synonymous, often times one or the other will display results stating “The special offer or rate you have requested is unavailable during the dates of your stay or is not offered at this property. We've returned a list of available rates below.” As with all Hyatt offer codes it’s a crapshoot as to which rate will be the lowest although Military and Fedrooms will often have more liberal cancellation policies.

FWIW, IME of booking hundreds of Hyatt and Hilton reservations using Military or Fedrooms or sometimes accidently an illegitimate (very low) rate, was only asked once for ID about 25 years ago.

FEDROOMS: “Rate is available for all active Federal employees and can be used for Federal travelers on leisure travel. Valid ID must be presented at check in to qualify for the rate.” (Hard to argue that military is not federal employment.)

… And thanks to all that have served! …
Thank you.

… Go Navy!
Heck yeah . Good you’re not an Army fan or you’d think well of the Google Maps image below of the roof of the West Point Field House (which I cannot duplicate from my Cessna cause West Point is protected airspace, all my photos are from an angle) .