FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Frontier's schedule EVER stable?
View Single Post
Old Apr 3, 2024, 4:34 pm
willy702

Originally Posted by lowfareair
To clarify - I haven't had zero schedule changes, just no major ones. I think the biggest was 30ish minutes or so. All domestic flights. Although I'm certainly tempting fate by saying that with several flights currently booked for June and July...
You may just be running lucky. The changes I have dealt with are on routes with a lot of flights, rarely do I fly one of their routes with just one flight a day. The problem I have with them is that they do some nonsense like they will have a 9:45pm and 10:15pm flight out of LAS. I'll book one fo them and they will cancel it at about that 45-60 day window before the flight. They NEVER change me onto the flight 30 minutes away. NEVER. Its always some BS putting me either on the 12:30am that gets into DEN at 4am or the 6am flight. To add insult to injury they say something in the rebooking about how they are doing us a favor by rebooking us onto this other flight. If I wasn't so used to it I'd want to throw something at the screen having to listen to such annoying behavior and language.

This kind of stuff is rampant and its hard to get them to change you onto the logical flight. And good luck trying to explain to the chat agents why a flight at 12:30am on the same day is utterly stupid, I'm 99% convinced none of those Filipino agents have ever even been on a plane, let alone tried to book a trip of just a few days where if you screw someone out of a full day you really wreck the trip. Only thing you can do is cancel and get a refund on the flight, then go book the other flight with the funds and hope they don't pull that crap again in the next few days. And never book a non-refundable hotel or car for the trip.