FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ‘FLUB’ class: travel in First (F) cabin but with Club (J) service on 4-class aircraft
Old Apr 3, 2024, 9:30 am
Scandinavian traveler

Programs: SAS Gold, Hilton Diamond, OWS
Originally Posted by father_ted
Just boarded the 126 from Doha and have been Flubbed at the gate.

I hadn't kept an eye on it as Club was half empty while checking in, so assumed Flub wouldn't be in operation. There was a queue for visa checks, so I left boarding until the last minute and checked EF again. Club was full at that point and F seats 6/8. My app still showed the Club seat - previously with op-ups it has been visible here before boarding.

Got the red beep at the gate but it required quite a lot of typing to generate a new BP - previously it has been a simple 'press print' as the new seat has already been assigned. I checked EF again immediately and F seats were 7/8.

I can only assume that I had ended up in some kind of limbo without seat assignment, as my old seat in Club remained occupied after my new BP was issued.

Is this par for the course these days? Weirdly, my app still shows the Club seat.
What status do you hold with BA?

I was on BA126 (in row 5, i.e. just behind F) as well and was very jealous of the people who got to sit up front!