FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Frontier's schedule EVER stable?
View Single Post
Old Apr 1, 2024, 6:17 am
iahphx
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jjbiv
Weird, the links Frontier sends me after a schedule change will let me change by at least +/- one day. A week would be better for some of their less frequent routes but I've been able to get by so far.
Interesting. I've never gotten a link that allowed me to select anything other than same day. Even when my original flight was a red eye that left a couple minutes after midnight and they moved the flight (with, sadly, a different flight number) to a few minutes before midnight. In that case, they only offered me the flight leaving 23 hours and 50 minutes later! Yesterday, a had a more typical situation where I was booked on a once-daily morning flight that they moved to the evening. If I wanted to fly the day before (which I now needed to), I had to start the chat feature and plead my case.

BTW, it could be completely random, but lately, I seem to be getting better agents on the chat line. I summarize my problem and request a specific solution that I have reseached. They've now been better at "reading comprehension." My biggest problem -- other than getting the chat function to queue me up to actually chat with an agent -- is wait time. The wait seems to average about 15 minutes, so I move on to something else. I'd love there to be some online tool that would chime when somebody starts responding to the chat request: can you make your computer speak their responses or something?