FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best luxury hotel in Singapore (newer thread, started 9/23)
Old Mar 31, 2024, 5:16 am
RayG

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, SQ TPPS, Accor Diamond
Originally Posted by United747
25SGD for a beer was a bit much … But cocktails were more “reasonable”.

Overall, was nice to go once, but there are more fun places nearby.
Certainly plenty of places around. It is one of the few places open Sunday evenings, so fair few locals go there.

Originally Posted by scented
Glad to hear service has improved, probably worth giving it another try then.

A certain record breaking US star stayed there recently during the only Asian residency of her tour.
It is the preferred place for max security. A certain summit was held there also in 2018 with two bosom buddies. 😉

As for Raffles service, I will say after multiple stays that staff do go above and beyond and adjust to your prefs.

Overall I have been very happy with my stays at Raffles. When my parents visit they go out of their way (be it going off-menu for breakfast, or randomly getting my dad a book because he happened to mention an interest in a certain topic, guaranteed early check in at 6am and late check out at 10pm, or being provided a “resting suite” when I had a day layover in SIN free of charge etc.).

There are too many such instances to name and I have never felt like I have been nickel and dimed there.