FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deciding on a Oneworld Frequent Flyer Program? Help is here.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 8:52 pm
felix1224

Hi, I guess I should post it here instead of The Oneworld Explorer User Guide. I'm having a RTW trip coming up as DONE5, all in business class D, here are some, would much appreciate to use some advice on which FFP I should go for under this ticket. the bracket airports are connections while the rest are stopovers. I'm also open to ideas to make changes of this ticket within reasonable costs to add more destinations or have more stopovers. thanks in advance!

May 2024 CAI-(LHR) via BA
May 2024 (LHR)-HEL via AY
May 2024 HEL-(JFK) via AY
May 2024 (JFK)-EZE via AA
Jun 2024 EZE-(MIA) via AA
Jun 2024 (MIA)-YYZ via AA
Dec 2024 YYZ-(DFW) via AA
Dec 2024 (DFW)-AKL via AA
Dec 2024 AKL-SYD via AA
Jan 2025 SYD-(BNE) via QF
Jan 2025 (BNE)-NRT via QF
Mar 2025 HND-(DOH) via QR
Mar 2025 (DOH)-CAI via QR

(1) What is most important to you in a FFP?
tickets redemption availability and good award redemption rates

(2) How many miles do you usually fly each year & in what class? How many flights/sectors?
>50k mi
<25 sectors

(3) What types of fares do you usually buy?
Economy

(4) Can you choose your airlines and/or class of service? Do you travel for work and/or pleasure?
Can choose airline/class, travel for both work and pleasure

(5) Which routes and airlines do you fly most often?
AC is the most flown airline, used to be YYZ -PVG now probably more YYZ-HKG/TPE/PVG and Can-US flights like YYZ-LAX/ORD/MSP, would love to have more YYZ- Europe flights though

(6) What is your home airport?
YYZ

(7) Do you have FFP status of any kind in OW or other airline? What is it? Do you have any miles banked in a FFP?
AA member....160k miles

(8) Preferred Airlines? Most common Airlines flown on?
most flown airline is AC