FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Delta Schedule Change Discussion Thread
Old Mar 27, 2024, 9:30 am
Mountain Explorer

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by 1kprem
I posted this under a separate thread yesterday. My bookings for July, which I booked in January, had big schedule changes but I did not receive a schedule change notice. What I got was a ticket receipt notice yesterday evening saying "You're all set". It was only when I compared it to the January ticket receipt that I saw the schedule changes. The email notice didn't say a word about the changes. I can get a refund as it's more than a 6 hour change, but I only found that when I researched matters myself. Delta was not upfront in disclosing anything. I also checked my spam folder and my app but no alerts.
DL loves to reschedule flights but unfortunately they're not great about sending schedule change notices (altho it seems to be improving). Most of us just keep an eye on it from time to time. Or you can subscribe to this thread, whenever there's a schedule change, someone always posts an alert here