FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Routing help
Thread: Routing help
View Single Post
Old Mar 26, 2024, 11:15 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by SusanDK
Thank you. I didn’t want to call until we knew a bit more about the dates we needed to travel. The fare difference from what we have to what is visible on SK’s website now is astronomical, even switching to the JFK or BOS connection. Right now I’m just trying to research date pairs and I’ve spent hours doing so and haven’t had the EWR, IAD nor ORD connections show up once on SK’s website despite them showing on ExpertFlyer. And EF does not show the JFK/BOS routings unless I specifically type in one of those airports as a connecting airport. I’ll continue trying to resolve this tomorrow.
Looking at the availability for MCO CPH vs EWR CPH for the remaining days of this week, there seems to be a married segment logic that limits availability. I don't know what it means for pricing, but you could check if gives a more reasonable price, plus better availability, to change the ticket to EWR-CPH-EWR-MCO and then buy a MCO EWR ticket on UA. There are of course drawbacks, no protection for missed connection, UA is a bit hit or miss on checking through luggage. But it might give you more options.

Last edited by CPH-Flyer; Mar 28, 2024 at 5:41 pm