FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Eva Air Business Class – Pros and Cons
View Single Post
Old Mar 26, 2024, 10:10 pm
hlee628

Programs: BR Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Davvidd
I always get to fly the 777 on my route so cannot compare it to the 787. I never had any issues with the seat especially with the bedding. I do however think the standard has slipped from pre pandemic.
Ok, so I am wrong about the food in the lounge as I thought they were mainly catering for the Asian passengers. Yes I never like the food they have there. I think then I am going to give it a miss when I fly next month and try to use any other Star lounge if it is open. The shower facilities are good though.

A point I would like to make is that with the new pyjamas, they do not seem to have XL with the hoodie. Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Also why is the IFE so bad? I have always complained about it on every flight but no response from them and not even an email. It is difficult for me to change now as I have so many points and being a G with them does help a lot in UGs, and also in seat allocations. Pre Pandemic In flew a lot on CX but to me the service was not comparable then to BR. Especially in PE, BR I think is still better than CX. Just my opinion.
They do have the XL pajamas, but you need to specifically request them and the FA will get them for you. However, they are more wide than long so it doesn't help if you're tall.