FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - recommended independent agents
View Single Post
Old Mar 26, 2024, 2:02 pm
Global Adventurer

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Randyk47
I see my quoted post was made in 2016 and wanted to add that now some seven years later we are still using Annette and Pavlus to book our cruises. We’re up to a total of 14 cruises booked through her now She has been aces in helping us and our best friends and cruise partners this past year. We’ve had to move a booked cruise twice because of a new baby in the friends’ family and then again because of back surgery. She’s stepped up to the plate each time and we haven’t lost a penny in deposits or incurred any additional costs due to the changes.
I just check the Pavlus website and requested a quote (I hate requesting quotes), but anyway within a hour they sent a quote and I compared it with another travel agent I used and the OBC was $280 compared to $225 from the cruise I actually booked, so I will book my next cruise with Pavlus, especially since you can deal with a real person, and they don't seem to harass you. Thank you to the OP for listing this company.