FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MLLs - information & experiences (July 2022 onwards)
Old Mar 24, 2024, 5:42 pm
HerpaYvr

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
The lounges have changed so much with newer furniture and seating arrangements to increase capacity and eliminate E25/E35 from the lounge.

I think there are way too many non-frequent flyers in the lounges, eliminating the lounge access benefit to credit card users!!!!

Also, I have seen when one books family and friends on one itinerary they all get that Zone 1/2 and invitation to the lounge. In the YUL DOM MLL last week one gentleman was arguing with the MLL agent as the agent was telling him, he could not bring in his basketball team of kids that the general said were all his. I was leaving when this happened and when I was behind him, he said he had travelled 7 times this year and this was the first time he had heard of this.

I am also thinking of the future, after I stop flying as much, use all of my SE banked years, and become a lifetime E75, and if I am not dead by then, what will the lounges look like then?