FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Koh Samui {THA}
View Single Post
Old Mar 19, 2024, 2:00 am
ARLT

Originally Posted by ECR12
Did you ever get an answer to this? I have 2 kids under 4 years old and am interested. I've generally found when emailing hotels recently its about 50/50 whether the hotel cares or not.
Below is the response I got from the hotel in Feb 2023, I didn't end up staying tho. Please to inform that our one bedroom villa can accommodate your family by set up one extra bed for first child and 2nd child have to share bed with parents.Please make the booking for 2 adults 1 Child then add in the comment for the 2nd child.

The below is update on Child Policy:

• Children below 6 years old can share a paid room with their parents, with complimentary breakfast. Or 1 infants crib with breakfast on complimentary basis.
  • Children aged 6 – 12 years can share a paid room with their parents, breakfast would be at additional cost of THB 700++ (824 net) per day
  • Children aged 6 – 12 years can add an extra 1 roll-away bed at additional cost of THB 1,500+++ (1781 net) and inclusive of breakfast.
  • Children aged 13 years and above is considered an adult. An extra 1 roll-away bed will be charged at THB 3,000+++ (3561 net) and inclusive of breakfast.