FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Singapore
View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2024, 8:54 am
DisturbedAle

Originally Posted by pjoshc
Hi all,

Have a 50K FNC earmarked for Singapore. Looking for recommendations for where to stay (this is both of our first times in Singapore). We're only in Singapore for 23 hours (flight arrives at 10 AM and leaves at 9 AM) for a layover to return back to the US. Things to consider: early departing flight time (I guess we would want to get to the airport by 6 AM?), main focus would be doing/seeing/eating all the must-dos/must-sees/must-eats in Singapore.

Based on this thread and the /r/Marriott subreddit, it seems like I can't go wrong with any of the following, but I'm having trouble making a decision so wondering if any of the above factors (mainly the early departing flight time) might tilt the scale one way or another: JW, Westin, Tang Plaza, Vagabond.

Also, I see there is a new hotel (Singapore EDITION). It seems like that would give us by far the "value" on the points since the cash price seems to be 2x the other properties, but the initial reviews are rather lukewarm and there aren't any data points on the location.

Appreciate any input/advice here!
I'm in the same boat here, going in May, and will likely cancel my res for Andaz Singapore to redeem my FNC, we have 4 nights in SG and trying to find a good location. I'm leaning towards JW & Tang.