FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's the stupidest, least substantive thing you can complain about?
Old Mar 13, 2024, 3:36 pm
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by sluggoaafa
The thing that 'grinds my gears' is when I do PDBs, or for that matter, initial beverage service, when I'm trying to place items on the console, like placing the napkin for the glass, pax expect me to just move their books, phones, wires, tablets, etc...however, after finally placing the napkin, the pax just move the napkin before I can finish placing the glass...especially when they've seen me come through and open up the little tray under the console, and as I place the napkins for the glasses on the center console, and before I can place any item, someone will move the napkins and place them in different spots, now making me try to refigure where I'm going to place everything.

I always put the glasses on the console, and the nuts on the pull out center tray. If you want to move everything for YOU, then just wait until I'm done placing everything.

LOL, you can put this into the least substantive pet- peeve thread if you'd like too!
You lovely man! I solved that years ago - you take the drinks out on a tray and hand them the tray to take, or Just hand them the drink if there are other people's drinks there. Let them sort their stupid drinks space out. I had other passengers with better manners than that to serve. I would serve PDBs (only ours were only Long Haul - short haul we were not allowed because of Customs regulations) only if there was a delay and the doors were shut as we were not allowed but I did so anyway because these were our guests.

My greatest trivial complaint is the Flight Attendant on LHR-LAX who constantly drenched herself in Opium by Yves St Laurent. Actually I suspect that she marinaded in it overnight. I am not complaining that she perfumed herself but had it been Rive Gauche I could have gone on breathing. I suspect that we were safe from any airbourne virus or insects. They would have chocked to death long before.