FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cathay's London operations for 2022/23 and beyond
Old Mar 12, 2024, 12:30 am
RALcobet

Originally Posted by CarefreeBA
To a degree yes, but which schedule tool are you referring to? I believe this is the case for most airlines; if a flight is full (in all cabins), there will be no way for you to pull it up on a search for an airfare. It will, however, appear on the flight status page as departure day approaches.

Most days CX will be operating 5 daily flights to London. On some Saturdays, there will be 6 due to CX239 and CX237 both operating (as mentioned above) and some days there will be 4 with even the odd 3.
I think we are talking about the same thing. The only annoying part is that while other airlines' schedule/timetable tool will show the "full schedule", CX schedule page ( https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_...timetable.html ) only shows what's still available for booking... Yes it does say explicitly "View the most up-to-date information about our current and upcoming flights with seats available to book for the next year. Please note flights that are full will not be displayed in the results below." but in my personal view still a bit strange...

Yes I think the flight status page shows the full schedule which is around 5 per day to LHR,