FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Concierge Key / ConciergeKey / CK members lounge (master thread)
Old Mar 7, 2024, 11:05 am
stant

Programs: Bonvoy ambassador - lifetime plat / Hilton diamond / hyatt globalist / AA CK baby!
Originally Posted by fly747first
Sorry but I have a hard time believing your story. Out of MIA/MCO/TPA, I'm often the sole CK on the flight unless it's the 772/77W MIA LAX flight in which case sometimes I have seen as many as 7 of us and I'm yet to see a case of CKs (of either gender) trying to skip each other, let alone pushing each other.
I'm based in TPA and I too am normally the only CK on any particular flight, even down to MIA. In DFW there are often times other CKs ona flight. I have consistently seen CK go to push past, because my idea of business casual is exercise shorts and a thin tee shirt and I travel with a comfortable backpack, not fancy luggage so I dont really dress the part. heck ive even had F pax push past, even though I'm the one that gets to jump in front of them. So I believe it.

BTW, in my experience this is worst around gate 83 and 78 where people pile up to board as well as have other people get past to go further down F.

As far as getting called ove the PA by name, I havent really seen that since CK became publicly acknowledged by AA. It happens every once in a while, but thats it.