FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2016-]
Old Mar 4, 2024, 1:46 pm
polyot

Programs: A3 *A Gold, ex-Aeroflot Gold
Merci.
But I want to clarify my questions.

1. About booking classes: this link is for a topic when discussion goes about how to check the booking class of existing booking. And I’m asking how to check booking class before the booking, better to say during the booking process on LH website.
2. I also have seen some info that if my ticket was issued with a booking class that I don’t like (okay, joking, that gives me 0 miles or few miles in A3 M&B), I could contact Lufthansa and pay for the change of booking class. Is it possible? And if it’s possible, what could be the price?
3. I’ve seen that LH also sometimes gives op-ups, but I have no idea how could I predict my chances (yep, in old-old times it was possible to predict chances for op-up by Aeroflot simply looking on booking classes of available tickets).
4. Thanks for the link for Plusgrade. Maybe I’m googling not diligent enough, but is this option available on all LH flights? Is there a correlation between my booking class and the chances of an upgrade?

I want to check all possible options to choose which is more affordable and convenient for me