FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Punta De Mita, Mexico [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2024, 1:41 pm
bizum

SNA success - Wow Suite

Had a two night stay in a Wow Suite - had originally made a cash booking for a Wonderful Jungle room and used SNA to pick 5-6 of the higher options of which Wow Suite was the highest option. Last time we had paid cash for an Oasis suite, this is definitely a bit nicer and bigger but I actually prefer the oasis suites on the end since they have the most privacy (eg neighbours couldn't see you on the plunge pool deck). The Wow suite we were assigned looks like it was the one between an Extreme Wow and another Wow suite - so not much privacy if you're on the terrace since the other two terraces are just few feet away so you end up making friendly conversation with your neighbors. Not a huge deal unless you have some neighbors that like to party .
Other than the renovated rooms, not much has changed in past two years. Prices are a bit higher, cocktails are all around 260 mxn. We arranged for an SUV pickup at the airport which was 2580 mxn one way for the ~45 min ride. Poolside food and the chevy ceviche are still great. Beach is gorgeous and sandy. Elite breakfast was a bit puzzling - first day they gave us this basic menu where you can order things like eggs but some things like bacon or an extra egg is an additional charge. So we paid extra for some bacon on the side. On the 2nd day we were told that theres enough of a breakfast crowd to warrant a full breakfast service (including the buffet) and that everything was included for Elites? Didn't make sense but we went with it. The ceviches are bomb, we would get at least 2-3 including takeout. On day 2, we got more ceviche to go and when I got to the room I notice the boxes were half the size. And of course, it had less ceviche as well. Called to ask about that and they said they had run out of the large boxes but the quantity was the same (nope it wasn't). Its a few issues like that and the breakfast which were a bit annoying but overall I really like the property and would return again in a few years for a quick beach fix..

Can post some menus later, will add more text as well.

Bathroom

Shower/bath

Terrace plunge pool

Terrace

Elite basic breakfast (bacon was extra)

Poolside food

chevycheria