FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Hiroshima {JPN}
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2024, 4:11 am
afghafgh

Pound for pound this must be the best value hotel in Japan right now. I'm still not quite sure how it's available for barely £100 a night, and to top it off we were upgraded to an executive king on arrival courtesy of gold status. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and new and there are great views from the upper floors.

The executive lounge was a nice bonus but I wouldn't pay a premium for it. I got a lot of pleasure out of the Asahi tornado beer dispenser but the food offering is fairly limited (enough for a fairly pleasant snack). It was busy both evenings but never complete bedlam.

The pool area and changing rooms are also very pleasant, albeit spoiled on the first day by a party of about 15 loud Americans sitting in the jacuzzi for over an hour drinking beer from 7/11. I think the staff were too intimidated to challenge them on it.

The breakfast buffet is extensive and there are some nice elements like the omelette station. The quality is so-so but for the price it's hard to complain.

Okay it's not a true luxury hotel but it's extremely pleasant and I don't think it can be beat in Hiroshima at this price point.