FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott.com website : bugs, glitches and outages
Old Mar 3, 2024, 7:19 pm
cmhsieh54

Programs: Marriott Platinum, IHG PA, Hilton Sucks, Hyatt Discoverist
Didn't read the recent posts in this thread...

But what I can say is that this past couple weeks, I had a reservation ("Current Stay") disappear from my profile. I called the hotline, I used the online form, I tried everything. My confirmation number was not recognized by the online system at all. Said it didn't even exist. I was corresponding with corporate hotlines/staff for a couple weeks (If it matters: It was a points booking.)

Finally, I read on Facebook that somebody had found themselves in exactly the same situation, and had called into the hotel directly to inquire. So, that's what I did. Turned out the hotel could see my confirmation number, even though corporate staff could not. The hotel staff said they would ensure that it "goes back on my profile" (whatever that means/meant!), and within just 5 minutes of hanging up, it was back on my online profile.

So, if your reservation/booking suddenly disappears, and your confirmation number is not retrievable, call the hotel.

Last edited by cmhsieh54; Mar 7, 2024 at 5:16 pm