FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2024, 3:47 pm
TomBrady

Programs: AA Plat, MR AMB + (LTT) , Hertz PC, UA Silver, HH Gold
US Cards

US Cards
---------------

Happy to send direct links to my card offers…you don’t need to share any personal details. I can send you the link to review, no strings attached!
(Offers subject to change)

American Express® Gold Card

-$250 annual fee card
-4x at restaurants worldwide, including Takeout and Delivery in the U.S.; 4x at U.S. grocery stores up to $25,000 per calendar year; 3x flights booked directly with airlines or AmexTravel.com; 1x everything else
-60,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 in the first six (6) months
-See website for full/updated details

The Platinum Card® from American Express

-$695 annual fee card
-5x Membership Rewards points on flights and prepaid hotels on AmexTravel.com; 1x points on everything else
-80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in your first six (6) months

Blue Business® Plus from American Express

-no annual fee card
-2x Membership Rewards points on all purchases up to 100,000 points.
15,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in your first three (3) months

Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card

-$650 annual fee card
-95,000 Marriott Bonvoy points after you spend $6,000 on purchases in your first six (6) months

Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card
-$125 annual fee card
-5 Free Night Awards, redeemable for up to 250K total Marriott Bonvoy points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in your first six (6) months

I'm always available to answer questions about the loyalty programs and their benefits since I use these cards regularly and know their pros/cons.

Please Send me a PM for the link.