FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA experience at Manchester
View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2024, 2:06 am
CMiM

Programs: BA Gold/Hilton Diamond
That is what you get when you mix people travelling for business / leisure in premium cabins (who have usually paid extra for a nicer environment) with the Ryanair On The Beach free lounge crowd who are of the mindset that they want to get trashed as quickly as possible, “lads lads lads” and so on.

I might get drummed out of the secret society for this comment, but I have found it absolutely the case that if I fly TUI there is a chance of mooks being on board, if I fly Ryanair there is definitely a chance of mooks being on board, and the same with Jet2 and easyJet. In my time flying with BA I have never once come across somebody behaving loudly/outwardly drunkedly/ disruptive; that doesn’t mean it never happens but I think the chances are far far lower, particularly when flying in Club.

People who pay Waitrose prices want a Waitrose environment and service. All that is happening is we are paying for Waitrose and getting Iceland.

You can all tell me what an awful person I am now. Tough

P.S. I am flying to a holiday destination from Gatwick with BA in the spring. I hope I am not back here to eat my words!!!