FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bilt Mastercard
Thread: Bilt Mastercard
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2024, 1:19 pm
LowValueCustomer

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL PM, AS 100k (fake), B6 M3 (fake), BA Gold (fake), UA FO.
Originally Posted by Smiley90
That said, the SUB can't have been completely unused - presumably even without resetting the limit, you spent up to the limit at least ONCE, so there's some use of the SUB?
Yeah; issue is that I did nearly all of that spend on the virtual card prior to receiving the physical one & the 5x email. Won't count toward the SUB.

Originally Posted by mia
Do we have previous reports that there is a way to know in advance if targeted for the credit card new account bonus?
Dunno but probably showed for me since I've had a Bilt account for several months with a decent amount of activity: linked a bunch of transfer partners, have had a good bit of Lyft activity, and actually made a few transfers to top off loyalty accounts when I was a couple grand short of a redemption. Appeared in the app under a header along the lines of "ways to earn more points" with scrollable tiles, one of which had the Bilt card with a "get 5x for first 5 days" tag.