FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Berlin Master Thread - after January 01, 2015
Old Feb 8, 2024, 9:42 am
koriobg

Programs: IHG Diamond AMB, M&M SEN
Originally Posted by ninjalad
Oh it seems we were there at the same time!
Happily although am no longer RA hotel still treat me like one , booked club premium and received Diplomatic suite . I did have a chat to another RA staying , your neighbour in 838 😂
Was looking at the sofa close to the bar on Sunday / Monday but was empty (Alas we didn't spent much time at the Lounge except for breakfast and quick afternoon tea).

Booked 1 Bedroom suite Berlin View and received the same with discount with the difference between the booked and the previous category (which is much better than 10k points).
I was wondering whether there are similar suites in the East wing where the lounge is located as I was assigned a room in the West one.
I think this happened as I was looking / booked suite for 3 people and added club uplift.
As explained by the club agent there are 1 Bedroom suites with Lounge access but looking at the app they are for only 2 people. So I think if you book non-Club 1 Bedroom Suite with Berlin View and add uplift afterwards there is a big chance to end up in the West wing earning you quick morning walk

PS: really happy I missed the Verdi's strikes

Last edited by koriobg; Feb 11, 2024 at 9:29 am