FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Feb 5, 2024, 10:08 am
SkyTeam777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
US Cards
---------------

Happy to send direct links to my card offers…you don’t need to share any personal details. I can send you the link to review, no strings attached!
(Offers subject to change)

American Express® Business Gold Card:

-$375 annual fee card
- 4X points in 2 select categories where you spend the most each month on up to the first $150,000

-70,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 in the first (3) months
-See website for full/updated details

American Express® Gold Card

-$250 annual fee card
-4x at restaurants worldwide, including Takeout and Delivery in the U.S.; 4x at U.S. grocery stores up to $25,000 per calendar year; 3x flights booked directly with airlines or AmexTravel.com; 1x everything else
-60,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 in the first six (6) months

The Business Platinum Card® from American Express

-$695 annual fee card
-
5x Membership Rewards points on flights and prepaid hotels on AmexTravel.com; 1.5x points on U.S. construction material, hardware supplies, electronic goods retailers, and software and cloud system providers, and shipping providers or any purchase over $5,000 or more on anything else (up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year); 1x on everything else
-120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases within the first three (3) months

The Platinum Card® from American Express

-$695 annual fee card
-5x Membership Rewards points on flights and prepaid hotels on AmexTravel.com; 1x points on everything else
-80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in your first six (6) months

I'm always available to answer questions about the loyalty programs and their benefits since I use these cards regularly and know their pros/cons.

You can send me a direct private message via this link, and let me know what card you're interested in. I will get right back to you! Excited to share some of the perks I have enjoyed over the years with others!

Last edited by SkyTeam777; Feb 5, 2024 at 10:27 am