FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Adding Infant to Business Class Redemption Ticket
Old Feb 2, 2024, 1:28 pm
dfriedmancb18

Premium / Business on Qatar with Infant reward ticket

Thought I would update all on here....I just booked one way premium / business class (BOS -> DOH -> JNB) directly on QR PC for two adults and an infant using Avios Points. Completed the transaction on the Qatar PC website instead of using the App. Method was very smooth. First, I identified the flight that worked for me. Then I did the search again by searching toggling economy (2 adult + 1 infant) and once the flight came up I then selected the premium/business fare for the available flight. I transferred the Avios points from Amex to my linked British Airways / Qatar PC account. The transfer occurred instantly. I then clicked continue with the flights with the appropriate # of Avios now in my account. Entered passenger information for each adult and infant. Then selected seats - one flight is A350 Q-Suite and the other is 787 Dreamliner Reverse Herringbone.....95,000 points per adult and 9,500 points for infant....$210 fee per adult.....no fees for infant. Received confirmation with 157 # for each passenger and infant.... Very good value...only wish there was a transfer bonus promotion running right now but beggars can't be choosers....certainly beats the alternative option of high points and $$ fees on BAEC, FlyBlue, Virgin, United, Delta, etc.