FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Allegris: New Cabin for the LH Group in 2023-25 (LX A330 LH A359/B748/B789)
Old Jan 18, 2024, 10:54 am
Nick Art
Moderator: SAS

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Pearson Lloyd's case study of LH Allegris

https://pearsonlloyd.com/project/lufthansa-allegris/
Nice pictures and an interesting read, thank you for sharing. And oh do I have opinions.
It feels like they were so convinced and focused on what they were doing, that nobody took the time to take a step back and ask themselves if what they were doing, is the way they should do it. Sometimes I feel that in companies a project becomes so important that everybody keeps telling themselves it has to succeed and that it is great and succeeding, which creates a very skewed version of how people see the project within the company, compared to how well it is actually doing or actually is. And if you tell yourself something enough, you might actually start to believe it.
I think the following quote summarises it quite well: "The road to failure is paved with good intentions."

Originally Posted by Kleffen
Is "play" allowed in the new cabin ?

I am unsure what they mean with "play", however, other than on the images, play isn't mentioned or explained in the text... Now I'm not sure they know what they mean with "play".

Play for me is something quite important and part of the creative process and work (and I guess life) itself, so I'm a bit disappointed to see it misused as a buzz-word in this way.

Last edited by Nick Art; Jan 18, 2024 at 11:00 am