FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Self Cleaning seat (in F)
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2024, 7:29 am
demue

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by opus2002
Is this with SQ?
​​​​​​Yes, all flights on SQ and all in Biz (to/ from DPS, KIX, FRA, MUC, etc.) as else wouldn't be sensible to post it in this SQ discussion.

Nothing was absolutely terrible and super gross, but at least some of the instances the spills / stains should definitely have been spotted. Probably my "alertness" to it also increased post-Covid and to be fair, cleaning crews during an a/c turnaround have seconds per seat even in Biz, but such is the state of airline operations (and staff shortages of ground handlers and all) these days.

I showed the crew if it was bad so they could put it into a VR (voyage report) so at least someone at SQ has samples and stats for the (maybe annual) reviews with the cleaning providers. Crew are usually embarrassed, but they can't be everywhere and spot everything, so no issue for me.

Maybe I had an unlucky streak . My last KIX trip was fine though so maybe my luck is on the mend. YMMV.

Last edited by demue; Jan 11, 2024 at 5:52 am