FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread
Old Jan 5, 2024, 11:27 am
FenwayTim

Programs: AS100k, DL Diamond, MarriottAmb, FlyingBlueSilver
Remodeled SFO Lounge

Haven't seen this template filled out for SFO yet since it's been remodeled. This was my first time there since it reopened with the new look back in the summer. The salad section and quality was one of the best I have seen in a lounge in the US and of course the the cheese and dessert choice were elevated... It seems larger than the prior one for sure so they must have gotten more space from the airport as part of this update and the furniture is varied throughout depending on what kind of seat you want including a decent amount of standing table against the window with a great view of comings and goings of the planes. In the winter there is only 2 flights total from AF and KLM so once they depart at 3, the lounge might be available for priority pass or other airlines contract to use.. Prior to that I think its just AF/KLM passengers.. I would consider it one of the top lounges at SFO now, whereas before it wasn't close.
I was there Dec 30th .

Name of the lounge
SFO.
https://wwws.airfrance.us/informatio...are/salons/sfo

Opening Hours
10am

Entry requirements
Normal AF/KLM

Food offer
Good selection of cheeses, pastries/desserts, croque-monsieur, 3 kinds of salads, various hot dishes. (this was lunch time prior to the 3pm departures of AF and KLM).

Drinks offer
Self serve wine along with all the other juice and soft drinks by the buffet plus fully manned bar for cocktails and more wine choices in an adjacent room. LP portion has a dedicated bartender/staff person to serve.

Services
Wifi: Yes
Showers: Yes
Toilets: 5 Combo ones
Quiet zone: No
Loungers/sleep area: No
Business area: Nothing dedicated... There is a dedicated small room/table for high status Flying blue when you first walk in and of course a private room behind bar for LP at the back. (you can see it thru the bar).
Spa: No
TV area: Yes
Passengers are called: Yes
Information screen: yes
Newspapers: Didn't notice

Other information
Number of seats: 117 seats according to website.. Doesn't seem like that many when your inside
Level of noise: Very quite.. Could use a little background music.
Design: Horizontal with various different "rooms"
View: all with a view of the international planes/gates and some of the SFO hills in the distance. Good window coverage for all spots in the lounge
Multi floors: No
Terrace: no
Smoking area: No
Direct boarding: No
Plugs/USB chargers: Yes
Other:

I did not take pictures so this might not pass the review standards...