FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate Status
View Single Post
Old Jan 3, 2024, 2:34 am
IhsanRaharjo

Programs: Fying Blue Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Silver Elite, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by sehgalanuj
I have two completely separate qualification periods for Plat (01 Jan, as in the old program) and Ulti (01 Dec). My current Ulti status was running until 11/2025, and today +900 UXP was added back to my account with my status shortened to 11/2024. The extra UXP I had accumulated since 11/2024 is still in there too. So I am now sitting at 1017 UXP, which seems like everything went as expected. Was there communication that the qualification periods will get realigned to calendar years? I don't seem to recall seeing this.

I technically still get 2 years of UXP from the 1800 UXP deducted last year since on 01 Dec 2024 the 900 UXP credited today will be deducted. I assume that on the same day they will regularize my account so that if my balance is over 900 UXP, the excess will be removed, and then 900 UXP will be left towards my qualification on 01 Dec 2025.

EDIT: Btw, if you were not Ulti and didn't reach the qualification amount required, then all UXP collected would have been zeroed out. Happened to all my family members too.
Thanks for the clarification, I was just aware about the change yesterday and thought that the qualification period for UXP is always the end of the year with the new rules. No chance then to get the 900 UXP until end of Sep 2024.

The zeroed out UXP is understood also by me, since I am not Ulti