FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2023 Let’s Eat - Polaris business
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2023, 10:11 am
st530

Programs: UA Global Services 3.2 MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, AA Exec Plat
GIG-IAH 29 Dec 955 pm 763 seat 7F

PDB of water or sparkling wine.

Nuts with drink followed by the one-stop plop.

I chose the shrimp appetizer (excellent) and the salmon (just ok).

Got the cheese for dessert — really good! I also snapped a pic of the plated cookies, which is not something I had seen before. I also got a Bailey’s to have later if I woke up before breakfast, but alas, that had been snatched back while I slept (despite the remainder of the trash on my side shelf being left where it was).

For breakfast, I was tempted to ask for the grilled cheese and potato leek soup (not sure if that would have been honored at that point in the flight) but went with the omelet instead. It had an odd gray coloring on the bottom so I only had a couple of bites.

Good crew and at the very end of the flight, the purser thanked me for being GS, gave me her business card with a note on it, and asked if she could get me anything else. I wasn’t sure what to make of this offer as service had already ended and there were only 12 minutes of flight time left, so I just smiled and said “No thank you, everything has been great.”